Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hygiene Kits

Michelet giving instructions on how to use the hygiene kit in a village clinic.


This is the hygiene kit that Taryn made!


The kids at my church made hygiene kits for me to take to Haiti. They did a great job! Some of them asked me to take pictures if I could. I did have the opportunity to pass one out myself and made sure to get a picture. When I handed it to the young man I saw that it had Taryn's name on it. It made me smile.

I know some of the hygiene kits were given out, and there are still some at the clinic to be given at a later time.

Many of the children have skin rashes because they bathe with laundry detergent. It is much cheaper and easier to get than facial soap. Many of the kits were given to people who needed better soap to bathe with.

Thank you kids for helping to serve the children in Haiti. I love you for helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment