Monday, April 4, 2011

Good Morning and Happy Birthday to my mama!

We monitored our "laboring" mama all night and still no dilation. We think that her pain is caused from her constipation and probably dehydration. We hydrated her, gave her Emergen-C, more herbal laxative and magnesium and sent her home. We also checked her iron level, which was extremely low, so we sent her home with iron and asked her to come back in a week. She is only 36 weeks so there was no reason to encourage labor.

I got a little sleep and the heat level was at a much improved comfort level. This morning is also more comfortable, I took a shower a few minutes ago and I'm not even sweating yet! Nice!

Pediatric clinic and as we sit here here eating our fruit and oatmeal we can hear the little ones lined up outside.

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment