Monday, April 4, 2011

Feeling Sick

Mid morning I started feeling queasy and lightheaded. Thought maybe I was just tired from last night, but now I think it's a little more. I didn't eat lunch! It must be serious!

Zeenia gave me some probiotics and I've slept the day away. SO thankful the power is on so I didn't have to sleep in a pool of sweat. My goodness, we've been lucky with power the last two days. I am now out on the couch, so bored of laying in my bed. Ate a handful of nuts, but wishing for some fruit or something cool.

Hope I'll feel better soon, this sucks!

I did see two patients this morning before I started feeling bad. One was the tiny girl I saw last week whose mother has mental health problems. She disappeared a few days ago. Her grandma brought her in and she was looking better. I weighed her and she had gained a whole pound! We told grandma she was doing a great job. We gave her more formula and told her to return in one week.

Nancy is teaching a nutrition class tomorrow. Susan and Eve have been helping her all afternoon with the planning of that.

The wind is blowing like crazy! It whips through the vents of the house and makes a whistling sound that sounds like music.

No comments:

Post a Comment